HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,135 Posts
Suddenly gone; hopefully someone here purchased with Buy Now to give the scammer his first stellar F Rating...

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,135 Posts
another scammer with many items listed - time for some proactive consumer protection

JeryHem52

I am going to start bidding on all of it
I reported him to GunBroker yesterday on his 30+ scam auctions; they banned this same dirtbag about a week ago, going under jerryhem982. I see he got his 'fish' this morning on a SP5 (some newbie NR buyer) then quickly relisted the exact same SP5...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Noticed that the name has something in common with a user name of a scammer that got nuked a couple weeks ago.

Helpfirearms09
cregunx09

-E-

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,135 Posts

Pretty sure there was buy it now price of $999 when I first saw it...

Lookit now!
Yeah we had a little fun with that one earlier this morning; quickly spread the word that we needed to bid beyond the Buy Now feature to disable that function; after that, the sky is the limit on GunBroker.

Too bad GunBroker's max bid is only $9,999,998.00. It would be fun to be able to toss a few trillion dollars around on GunBroker so we all could get the taste of how it feels to be a politician for once...

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
128 Posts
Yeah we had a little fun ....
Too bad GunBroker's max bid is only $9,999,998.00. It would be fun to be able to toss a few trillion dollars around on GunBroker so we all could get the taste of how it feels to be a politician for once...
🤣😅😂

·
Descending into HKoholism
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found where the real post for this gun is:
Still for sale, $200 more.
The naive buyer Lagedo1 is $675 is poorer, despite he has a lot of experience (747 feedback entries).

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,135 Posts
The person that purchased this HK USP 45 Stainless on GB seems a bit fishy too. Joined one day after the NR Seller join date and gave the seller his first A+ rating; probably the same guy. Why would anyone leave a rating without paying yet for your purchase? I smell a rat (if not two)...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Why would you write all that garbage on the feedback page?Overcompensating, perhaps...🤔

·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The person that purchased this HK USP 45 Stainless on GB seems a bit fishy too. Joined one day after the NR Seller join date and gave the seller his first A+ rating; probably the same guy. Why would anyone leave a rating without paying yet for your purchase? I smell a rat (if not two)...

View attachment 290497
We are talking about a different buyer.
This one is a member since 2005 and has 747 feedback entries:

·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shame to see this. This is my pistol and it is posted on NWFA as noted above.
I am sorry to see this happened to you.
I wish I was a little further south - to enjoy the slightly better weather and to have the opportunity to see this.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
128 Posts
when you spot a scammer with a buy it now if you bid more than that amount Dash the buy it now disappears👍

·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup, I understood that now, but I was not sure if this is a scammer.
Payments via PP G&S have protection and that makes it useless for scammers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts