HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"ve been doing the leg work on converting my Sl8 and USC Ive come to the point that to only reliable sources for real deal or close to parts are top notch and HDPS. This far my opinion is that for the best end product I should go with HDPS. I have seen many postings here on conversions so I'm looking for everyone's opinion on these two companies

·
Have gun, will travel
1,268 Posts
TN is cheap, but it works and works well. Good place to start if you going to do a TBostic or Chopstix conversion later. If you just want to leave it how it is, HDPS might be the way the go.

I have no idea about the USC conversion though.

Do a search in the forum, you'll find your answers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(Good to see another Leatherneck on here I was a Lcpl as well) Please excuse my ignorance but what is a TBostic or Chopstix conversion? Im just looking to do my conversions right getting as close to to real thing as I can

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Tom (TBostic) and I do a conversion where we cut off the back of your SL8 receiver and fuse on a demilled rear section of a real G36 thus giving you the closest thing you can get to a semi-auto G36 receiver.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96627

Just do a thread title search on my name or TBostic's name and you will find plenty of members who have had this conversion done as well as a very old thread of mine on how it is actually done.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts