HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else notice that the opening credits show a close up of what looks to be a USP45CT? Might be more to come.

PS I made in through a couple of cuts for season 4, but when I found out that shooting would take place right about when my daughter was due (Aug-Sep 2011) I opted out. Maybe one day..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Have not seen the opening credits for season 4 but think it would have been awesome to see a fellow HKPro member on Top Shot. BTW, a little late but congrats on your baby girl.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Anybody else notice that the opening credits show a close up of what looks to be a USP45CT? Might be more to come.

PS I made in through a couple of cuts for season 4, but when I found out that shooting would take place right about when my daughter was due (Aug-Sep 2011) I opted out. Maybe one day..
That would have been awesome! And congrats! Our son is due ANY DAY!

I haven't seen season 3 yet though.

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
Congrats to both of you, NCDevil and Chopper. Nothing beats holding that generous gift of God in your hands.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Congrats to both of you, NCDevil and Chopper. Nothing beats holding that generous gift of God in your hands.
Hk, well said or did you mean babies, congrats too all

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Turns out the pistol you guys saw in the beginning was used in this week's episode, if I'm not mistaken. But it was a Smith & Wesson M&P 40.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
It's going to be in this weeks episode

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Seriously that fairy Littlejohn (AKA Peyton Manning) has got to go. How that guy passed Psych evals to become a federal officer is beyond me. That guy is the epitome of dbag.

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
Seriously that fairy Littlejohn (AKA Peyton Manning) has got to go. How that guy passed Psych evals to become a federal officer is beyond me. That guy is the epitome of dbag.
Very true, he's quite the pretty boy, and generally worthless. Let's see how he does with the USPct tonight? Oh, and your Fed tax dollars, enough said... Hah hah hah

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I can't believe that fool Little John managed to hold up and botch firing the flint-lock pistol so badly but was saved by three different red team members effing up o_O

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I watched this episode and was so happy to see the most favorite gun I own(USP 45 Tactical) in action! That was way cool.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
He was struggling because he didn't fully cock the trigger, the munt. The hammer didn't fall until his brain uncramped and he fully cocked it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts