HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which of the HK pistols do you think is the toughest?
USP, P2000, P30, VP9/40, HK45

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Four way tie.

·
Registered
954 Posts
USP 1st P2000 second.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
1st: USP, 2nd HK45

·
Premium Member
320 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Hks are Bombproof

Which of the HK pistols do you think is the toughest?
USP, P2000, P30, VP9/40, HK45
I own;
USP Elite 45, USP Tactical 45, USP Compact stainless 45, P2000 357, P2000SK 40, P30 40, P30SK 9mm, VP9 and HK45 Compact.
They are all bombproof :cool:
None has ever FTF, FTE or return to battery with minimum +2K rounds each down the pipe.

When you buy a Hk. You buy quality :wink:

·
Registered
57 Posts
As a new guy to HK pistols ... would that be a USP9 full size that's ranked second to a Mark23?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
I wouldn't bet my life on the difference between any Hk guns.
I mean, thinking of this as as engineer, if I had to come up with a quantitative definition of "toughness" I suppose I would define some sort of mechanical testing (mean rounds before failure, highest proof load without dimensional change beyond 0.001", plastic deformation limit in torsion/bending, etc), and I expect the larger, thicker construction of the Mk23 would post better numbers than the USP, HK45, P30, etc.

In terms of functional reliability, yeah, they all work.

Barth said:
But if those were the cards I was dealt? SP5K :cool:
I don't care about the industry creating some legal fiction in which submachinguns with the stocks cut off are "pistols" to squirm out of NFA regulation. That's not a pistol.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Mark23 (it's just a USP on steroids)
USP Full size
HK45

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Didn't care about the industry creating some legal fiction in which submachinguns with the stocks cut off are "pistols" to squirm out of NFA regulation. That's not a pistol.[/QUOTE, ]
Regardless of what you care about, legally in the United States of America, it is a pistol.
Get over it

1 - 20 of 71 Posts