HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an offer to trade my USP Compact 9mm for a P7 PSP. Both pistols are difficult to find in Massachusetts so their value is similar in this state. Do you guys think it is a good trade? I am concerned that the P7 has reached the end of it's service life so parts may become increasingly difficult to find.....thoughts?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
They're both great. The real question is which one do you want more? That's really all that matters.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would trade. The P7 is no longer made and I feel it is a better gun than a USP if you dont like it keep it I feel the value on it will rise faster than a USP and the USP is still made everyday so finding another USP won't be as hard as finding a P7. I own 2 P7's and i don't think i could part with them.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I sure like my USPc's 9mm's carry mine everyday, go with what you like...plus have you ever shot a P7? I did year's ago and....

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would trade also, if the P7 is in good shape. There is nothing like shooting a P7. It is a very special HK.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Definitely trade if the P7 is in decent shape and has a few mags and the box and cleaning tools and what not. You can always get another USP. P7's are only going up in value and are being snatched up at the cyclic. Also, if you don't like it, post it back on here. I guarantee you won't have a problem trading it for another USP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts