Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
​Traded pending shipping.

IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0799.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0801.JPG IMG_0802.JPG IMG_0804.JPG

HK 91 IB date code. Rifle is in great shape, sharp rifling. Include 10, 20 round magazines, two are thermold, 3 steel, one of which may be original, shown marked in separate pic, maybe not, and 5 aluminum.

I'm trying to organize this ad to the best of my ability and will state clearly, to me at least, my intentions. I have a Jack Russel I'm trying to ignore while typing this, and he is having none of it. It is up for sale ( the rifle not the dog, although he's on thin ice for the moment) so I can buy a SP5K and two additional HK's. This sale won't cover my wants but will put me on the road towards it.

$ 2885.00 that's what I paid and ask from you. I'm interested in an HK P2000sk, LEM .40, night sights if you want to trade, as well as the remainder in cash. All cash works as well.
My LGS charges $45.00 shipping and that's what we'll add to the bill. Unless we make some sort of trade and we'll work that out. We must go through a FFL to FFL unless FTF here in Florida. We will not ship the magazines to a State that doesn't allow it, please keep that in mind.
"
An all cash offer takes the rifle unless we come to an agreement beforehand. My word and yours counts. I'll be open and quick with any replies. " I'll take it", followed by a quick PM seals the deal.

I'll accept USPS money order or a Certified Bank check, personal checks must clear. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Let me see if these pictures come out. Dang, it worked.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.