HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, I ended up buying my friend's HK MR556 so I ended up with two MR556s.
I'm thinking about trading or selling my almost new (only test fired 30rds) MR556 toward to MR762.
What should I expect to pay for the difference?
I've noticed that MR556s are currently dried up for some reason.
Should I do it? any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.:wink:

·
Registered
230 Posts
How much are you asking for the MR556? I haven't shot the 762 but from what everybody says and the videos I've seen it looks like a remarkable weapon!

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
The price differential between new MR556s and MR762s seems to be around $700 - $1000 retail, so you are probably looking in that range at least, I think. Even though you only shot 30 rounds through your MR, it's still going to be considered used if you trade it to a gun shop.

To be honest, it might be better to sell your MR556 outright to get the best price and then take the money and try to find the best price on the MR762.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm... make sense.
Good point sir.

Guys, no price right now and don't want to turn this thread into a classified ad.:wink:

The price differential between new MR556s and MR762s seems to be around $700 - $1000 retail, so you are probably looking in that range at least, I think. Even though you only shot 30 rounds through your MR, it's still going to be considered used if you trade it to a gun shop.

To be honest, it might be better to sell your MR556 outright to get the best price and then take the money and try to find the best price on the MR762.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts