HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I want to see the video of the first test firing. It just might be a "Hey y'all watch this..." clip, and those usually end quite poorly.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I hope that turns out ok, the whole bolt gap questions is a little unsettling. that being said at least he now knows about it.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
To get that far and have that problem!! Oh Man!

I wish I had that skill to do all that bending and welding....

I will just have to buy mine already made!

·
Registered
266 Posts
take up another hobby..is all i can say...LOL

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts

The builder in that thread wishes HE had the skill to do all that bending and welding. Those pictures make me cringe, like watching a blacksmith try to build a swiss watch.

·
Registered
81 Posts
To get that far and have that problem!! Oh Man!

I will just have to buy mine already made!

I'm with you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I may be crazy, but I'm not dumb enough to pull the trigger on that one. NO WAY MAN! Who is that guy, james burgess from PA?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
How horrifying! It's like reading a scary book, you keep reading even though you don't want to because you know the worst is coming.
I'm smart enough to know I can't build one of these so I'll pay someone else. But this guy....

·
Registered
67 Posts
But, I had to remove a bit of material from the carrier; all around.

OMG deff not shootin tht one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Milled the Bolt carrier??!

Yea, the "I removed some material from the bolt carrier" statement was the real clue. Maybe he will mill some material off the left side of the barrel if it shoots to the right.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The best part is his forum "buds" keep telling him he's doing a great job. I mean come on, give the guy the bad news already...YOU F&*^$% UP DUDE!!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
They just do not want him feeling bad about it.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
That may be but if the dumb bass drops the hammer on a live round in that thing, or worse, someone else does, he may hurt a lot more than just his ego. I almost joined the board myself so I could tell him how bad it is!
We should all watch for this one to pop up for sale in the future!

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
If he made it from a receiver flat, which I understand is not a gun until shaped, how does this become a serialized weapon that he might sell? Always wondered if someone like that can make a gun and then legally sell it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I may be crazy, but I'm not dumb enough to pull the trigger on that one. NO WAY MAN! Who is that guy, james burgess from PA?
ROFL. ha, ha, ha! i'm with you. but there were not enough misspelled words in it to be james burgess.

probably will be on complaining 91's are jamomatics. or selling as new 91. custom built. top quality.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I dont know if any of thos epoor bastards have a clue?They gotta be F'n with that guy.I like when he says "camming action?", "gas tube" , " a little cleaning up to do".I didnt see any welds on the front of the trunnion either?What a waste of his hard earned money.He even has 1800 posts someplace.You get that many posts you almost absorb enough info on how to do stuff!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts