HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..

I am pondering some handgun training at Front Sight north of Vegas and was looking at getting some first hand feedback.

Anyone who has been there please share your expeirence!

Thanks in advance,,KM

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighty then......

I guess there was a little misunderstanding.....

Would still like to get some real feedback on the training!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Alrighty then......

I guess there was a little misunderstanding.....

Would still like to get some real feedback on the training!!!
I took the 4-day practical rifle course last spring. It was awesome. I'm active miltary (infantry) and I still learned a ****load of TTPs out there. I would highly encourage going if you haven't been.

If it's your first time, you can can find CHEAP cerificates online for the 4 day pistol and/or rifle course. They usually run between $100 and $200 per cert. It's alot better than paying $2000 for the same course. Do your homework and it's a great time!

Maj

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi,
I took their free subgun course and a Two day defensive handgun course. The course was very good.
What upset me about them is their constant advertising and always changing their membership levels.

Kevin

·
Registered
99 Posts
Avoid it like a plaque!!!!

the Scientology owner run the biz like Scientology does with their members. buy into different level of membership to gain various benefit... scam.

If you are only looking for a local beginner gun course, Front sight isn't a bad place, but if you want advance gun fighting school, you are better of looking elsewhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the info Guys.

I have some formal training under my belt now, but a friend can get me a really good deal on some of the courses.

I just want to have fun,shoot, and learn a few things, Oh, and enjoy the Vegas night life!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I took the 4 Day Defensive Handgun course there. It wasn't bad at all. They could change a few things but you can't beat the training for the price. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
BTDT. Don't waste your time. Gunsite is only a couple hours south of Vegas on the way to Phoenix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts