HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey any of you guys see the HKSL-8-1 being used as a sniper rifle ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
That movie was so awful that NO amount of HK's could have saved it...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yea but lets not touch the movie shooter

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Guns don't kill movies. Writers and directors kill movies.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The first one, while ridiculous, was entertaining I think. The second was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I've seen thousands of movies. ;) Not to mention they used a terribly unattractive model as the villainess (is that even a word), and overall was just over the top too ridiculous (the upside down barrel roll car trick to knock the bomb off, who the F got their director's/script writer's license out of a cereal box!).

·
Registered
24 Posts
The first one, while ridiculous, was entertaining I think. The second was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I've seen thousands of movies. ;) Not to mention they used a terribly unattractive model as the villainess (is that even a word), and overall was just over the top too ridiculous (the upside down barrel roll car trick to knock the bomb off, who the F got their director's/script writer's license out of a cereal box!).
We are in total agreement. The first movie I liked especially the soundtrack and snazzy editing but the second movie(and I hated the Hollywood bomb disposal method too) was a waste of time and money. What is it with external flashing red lights on movie explosives? I mean why would any bomb designer put a big old flashing light on their device?

·
Registered
173 Posts
We are in total agreement. The first movie I liked especially the soundtrack and snazzy editing but the second movie(and I hated the Hollywood bomb disposal method too) was a waste of time and money. What is it with external flashing red lights on movie explosives? I mean why would any bomb designer put a big old flashing light on their device?
i agree 100% whe the hell is with the red blinking light. danger danger bomb!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Another very irritating Hollywood gimmick that was in Transporter 2(just watched Air Force One and in it too) is the high explosive oxygen tank setup. Oxygen is an oxidizer(duh) and supports combustion in other words it is not flammable by itself. The pressure of the tank is dangerous but no ball of fire is going to happen if you shoot it. In Air Force One, one of the bad guys jams a small oxygen bottle under a hatch lever and blows the entire door free..Not going to happen.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Um, shooting a tank of compressed oxygen would result in an explosion.

That's not a gimmick, it's common sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxeMxc42Kn0
You clearly did not understand my post. The slug or pellets from the shotgun released the pressure of the oxygen tank in a cool display But there was no huge ball of fire like many movies incorrectly portray to create a dramatic special effect. Oxygen is not flammable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Agreed. The movie did however teach one thing of value. I did not previously know that an Audi was capable of driving through a cement wall. I think that will be by next car. It didn't even damage the bumper.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dont for get about the BMW 7 series in the first one. that can drive through wall and land on a truck and still be driven. BMW and audi's good cars. lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
liked the weapons

but the movie stunk worse than the perons behind me's feet that they had their shoes off during the movie!

shooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts