HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent in my P9s exactly 6 days ago. The extracted brass was getting marks on it that I didn't like, showing a possible friction problem that shouldn't be there. Called Travis and he said send it in. Just got it back with new springs, updated buffer housing,polished ramp, detailed stripped and cleaned entire gun plus he noticed the gun shot 2 inches to the left from a rest when he test fired it. The front sight was bent ever so slightly which I didn't notice when I purchased the gun a month ago. He installed a new front sight. He did all this but called me before he worked on the gun to be sure I wanted all the work done. All this and back in less than a week. Unbelievable. Now my P9S made in 1978 is like new. Thanks HK.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Very good to hear that they are trying to do better I have been very fortunate and have not had to use them yet but it is great to hear they are doing so well if I ever would have to.

·
Registered
221 Posts
yes. i've spent a great deal of time w. jeff discussing conversion of a uspc40 to a uspc9mm due to the strange laws where i live. he was very helpful and spent a lot time figuring out how to do this and keep the warranty and get the parts.

in the end buying a second gun was cheaper and better for me legal (although tougher).

to be honest, i expected them to tell me to move to a free state or deal w/ the laws where i live (since i do live here).

He also has helped me w/ the recall on my USC. Sent out the parts had them the next day. Wonderful guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts