HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI on Amazon HK USP/USP Compact .45 Trijicon NIB NIght Sights are only $85.00 w/free shipping. I thought this was worth mentioning incase someone was looking. Its pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Anybody know of a good price on a set of raised suppressor sights for the USPct? I'm about to apply for a can for mine.

BTW, this needs to be posted in the "Heads Up" section of the marketplace forums.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There's a better deal that I posted about a ebay seller... Confirmed True Trijicon's made in 2010 for mine.

HK08 for my USP Compact for $59.00 SHIPPED.

He has them for MOST HK's

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
There's a better deal that I posted about a ebay seller... Confirmed True Trijicon's made in 2010 for mine.

HK08 for my USP Compact for $59.00 SHIPPED.

He has them for MOST HK's
Not seeing these on Ebay right now. I only see $79 for 2006 production. Do you have a link or was this some time ago?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also picked up a set of Trijicons from Yourknifeconnection last week. They shipped them out quickly, my set was dated 2010. They are good and bright and installed without any problems.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
crabman

Half life of radioactive tritium is 12.5 years if I remember correctly, which means the sights are half as bright as they were when new when they are 12.5 years old.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I also picked up a set of Trijicons from Yourknifeconnection last week. They shipped them out quickly, my set was dated 2010. They are good and bright and installed without any problems.
That's good to know!

Told you guys :)

Mention HKPro if you Message the seller, I gave him a heads up about us after I purchased and confirmed my Trijicon's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts