HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like using the truglo fiber optic sights before, but they don't have it for the uspc 45. I do have an unused truglo for my cancelled plan for a glock 23 over HK.. Has anybody done this before? If yes, help would be great.

Rear portion of th e truglo sights seem compatible as it comes in dovetail but the front sight seems different... Looks like screw type with a hex base.

Any ideas on another brand or custom project would also be welcome as I really want the truglo fiber optics or the tritium fiber optics.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
They dont make em for the compact. But if you are going to mod some to fit, you'd probably be better off getting the usp fullsize tfo's as a base

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sounds like one of the very few things I wouldn't "backyard engineer"...if the sights don't line up properly you now have an utterly useless firearm...

Do some research...my .40 LEM USPc came with nightsights so they DO make them...try to sell the Glock ones off and fund the correct pair

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
obviously he can get night sights for a compact. he was trying to use truglo tfo's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just an FYI , I recently called truglo about my USPc. They told me that they are not making sights for any HK 's anymore. They also confirmed that the full size USP sights they used to make would not work on the compact.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Trijicon makes a nightsight for the compacts...its spendy but you get what you pay for...Glock sights WILL NOT work...the bore axis is completely different meaning the sight alignment would be totally different....

Should be able to sell the Glock sights to fund the Trijicons...best of luck to ya in finding them....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts