HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curently I have a USP45, P30, and P2K .357 on the way. Im looking to add another pistol after the holidays. Anyway there are alot of good deals out there and I was trying to decide on adding a P2K in 9mm, P2KSK in .40 or Glock 32. Im am leaning towards the G32 because I can convert to 9mm and will have cross ammo support from the P30 (9mm) and P2K (.357 sig). Anyway.. are guys consolidating calibers or diversifying?

Viktor

·
Registered
239 Posts
How do you convert a Glock 32 (357) to 9mm. The breechface is 40 caliber and shouldn't grip the smaller casing properly, unless you're modifying it somehow, you probably need to swap extractors as well. Going to 40, or the other way around sure. How about something in a longer slide target version like the Expert, sticking with the HK line, or perhaps a G34: 9mm or G35: 40 cal going in the with aformentioned Glock offerings. I have a 34 and think its way cool, taking an already precision caliber and enhancing it further. As to consolidating calibers, I almost go rid of 40 in the collection, but then along came two HKs. I stick with 9/40/45 in my semi autos. I own a 357 SIG 226, but it has a 40 caliber conversion barrel so I can fire that round also.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
230GR-- Thanks for the reply. I thought you could get a conversion barrel from a company such as Lonewolf distributors. They have a 40-9 conversion barrel i thought would also work for the .357. I thought i had read the spring tension and extractor for the g19, g23, and g32 were the same so all I would have to do was get 9mm mags. Man I was hoping the g32 would fit right into the collection and be capable of chambering 9mm and .357. I have considered the g34...but im a big g19 fan. You know what instead of caliber I may try to decide by longslide or subcompact since I have a few compact and fullsize items. G34 hmmmm:)

Thanks

Viktor

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
230GR-- Thanks for the reply. I thought you could get a conversion barrel from a company such as Lonewolf distributors. They have a 40-9 conversion barrel i thought would also work for the .357. I thought i had read the spring tension and extractor for the g19, g23, and g32 were the same so all I would have to do was get 9mm mags. Man I was hoping the g32 would fit right into the collection and be capable of chambering 9mm and .357. I have considered the g34...but im a big g19 fan. You know what instead of caliber I may try to decide by longslide or subcompact since I have a few compact and fullsize items. G34 hmmmm:)

Thanks

Viktor
You can get conversion barrels for glocks I have had them before.

·
Registered
506 Posts
something HK in a .40 would be sweet.
Just for jollies, also take a look at the FN 5.7 and the Walther PPK .32 for something smaller. Or way smaller and the little Beretta Tomcat .32. All well made.
But... go with the HK .40 and fill out the high end. Sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts