HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range yesterday for some fun. In their used case was a P7 M8 with 4 magazines. I don't know the date but it looked to be in very nice condition. It felt great in the hand. They want $700.00 for it and they don't negotiate. Seems like a good deal. Hard to get it out of my head today.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The f*ck??

... Uh, I mean what a ripoff! Please give me the number of that range so I can give them a piece of my
mind :eek:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Was it a P7 or a P7M8. Different guns. If its a M8 grab it asap and don't look back. If its a P7 with the extra mags its a good price unless the condition of the pistol is horrendous.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
if I could only drive to NC from where Im located... I will top their offer with USD 50.00 ... I got my P7 and P7M8 over here in the far east no less than 1400USD each.

·
Registered
243 Posts
VERY!!! VERY!!!!!!! good deal!

Velcro

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is Charlotte nc. I will take another look at it and verify. As much as I would like it I'm not sure I can afford it. I'll take a picture and be able to send to anyone interested. And I'll post the phone number of the shop. They are really great to work with. I got my p30 from them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick update. I called to have them hold it for me to take a second look. They asking $799.00 so it is $100.00 more than I thought. It is a P7 M8 and has the original box and Owners manual and 4 Magazines. How do I check the date? Is it the same number correlation as my P30?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hell with cookies give me an M8 and I'll wear red

·
Registered
437 Posts
Fact: you know that one day you will have one.

Fact: If you do not buy this one chances are you will pay a great deal more for it when you finally do get it.

Fact: this gun will appreciate over time, while your dollars continue to depreciate.

Fact: It's a lot easier to remedy a purchasing regret than a missed opportunity regret.

Go on a ramen noodle diet for the rest of the year and buy it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts