HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought my first HK hand gun today. It was from a local guy that was apparently an HKPro member and I didn't know until meeting.

I have a few questions on the markings. It doesn't have the stag mark nor the bell mark. It's 03/92 date with matching #'s. It appears to have a an eagle(little different from standard eagle proof mark) with BWB-318 under wings on slide. Bundeswehr? The same eagle with BWB 004 on frame. Is this just a normal police gun without PSP marks or? I tried search function without any results. It be great if anyone can tell me more about this pistol. Here are some pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
From the photos, it appears to have the NDS mark correct? That would indicate Lower Saxony Police. It looks to be in very good shape, and is one of the "newer" ones... it is common to see these from the early to mid 1980's, but later ones not so much.

Congratulations on your first HK pistol!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The first hit on searching "BWB P7" should give you some info:

Trussville P7

·
Registered
167 Posts
Funny, I spoke to a friend of mine the other day who was looking to purchase a P7 from his friend. He is from TX as well.

Congrats on the pick up.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Oh yeah, I saw that pistol on Texas Gun Trader for $750. I was going to make the seller an offer on it shipped to Dallas. Congrats on the pickup, you don't see many NDS trade-ins from the 90s.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh yeah, I saw that pistol on Texas Gun Trader for $750. I was going to make the seller an offer on it shipped to Dallas. Congrats on the pickup, you don't see many NDS trade-ins from the 90s.
Yep, thats the one. I ended up getting it for 725.00. It seemed fair to me , but then I'm a novice when it comes to these so I hope I didn't over pay too much.

It felt heavy when I first picked it up but once I gripped it , it just feels so natural and balanced in the hand. Simply beautiful. Thanks to all for the replies.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
From the photos, it appears to have the NDS mark correct? That would indicate Lower Saxony Police. It looks to be in very good shape, and is one of the "newer" ones... it is common to see these from the early to mid 1980's, but later ones not so much.

Congratulations on your first HK pistol!
Yes, it does have the NDS mark. The photos make it look more worn with the flash, than it really is.
Thanks all, I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yep, thats the one. I ended up getting it for 725.00. It seemed fair to me , but then I'm a novice when it comes to these so I hope I didn't over pay too much.

It felt heavy when I first picked it up but once I gripped it , it just feels so natural and balanced in the hand. Simply beautiful. Thanks to all for the replies.
Nah, you paid right inline with what they're worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts