HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new factory correct HK53 built by TSC Machine with all HK53 parts & a HK93 reciever. The build is 100% perfect from the finish to the headspace. Mike & Tammy at TSC are a class act when it comes to HK builds & running a business. (Very friendly & professional). THANKS MIKE & TAMMY FOR THE BEST BUILD EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!

]

·
Registered
651 Posts
wow, that is one sexy piece of machinery.
Congrats on great gun.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is my new factory correct HK53 built by TSC Machine with all HK53 parts & a HK93 reciever. The build is 100% perfect from the finish to the headspace. Mike & Tammy at TSC are a class act when it comes to HK builds & running a business. (Very friendly & professional). THANKS MIKE & TAMMY FOR THE BEST BUILD EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!

Just curious... How long did the build take?
Their getting started on a special project for me :)

Chris

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can not find the shipping reciept but it was around 4 to 5 months as quoted by TSC. I sent out my paperwork on 11-26-07 and just recieved it back yesterday on 1 -14-08 & put it into my trust instead of my Corporation.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Beautiful. Wish we had SBR's in Michigan.....or work.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
That's very nice- in fact, if it was mine it'd be for lookin', too nice to shoot!!
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What locking piece are you running in your 53? #3 or #15? Or do you switch them depending on what ammo you are running?

·
Registered
276 Posts
What locking piece are you running in your 53? #3 or #15? Or do you switch them depending on what ammo you are running?
I've got both LPs. I haven't shot it yet. I'll try the #3 first. I hear it works for 55 gr ammo fine, it just slows the ROF a tad.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice Bogner...and gun too :D But i guess im the only one who noticed that the G is cut out of the word hahah
THANKS,
Thats my new UBERSCHALL half stack (GERMAN INGINEERED AS WELL)

I was allways under the impression that the #3 locking piece was to be used with 62 grain ammo to prevent possible roller marks on the reciever & the #15 is to be used with 55 grain ammo.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts