HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used a TTGunleater IWB holster in the past for an XDm 9mm and really liked the holster. Has anybody used one with an HK45c or CT? Just curious to see if it would be worth picking one up or if there are better alternatives. I am a fan of leather over kydex.

Thanks in advance for any opinions/experience.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Mods will move to 'The Saddlery' for Gun Leather threads. =)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the TT Gunleather Mike's Special for the 45C and couldn't be happier. It sits nice and deep and really conceals well, especially with the flat mag plates.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I love mine, carries comfortably and very concealable.........

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just got my TT Gunleather "Mikes Special" the other day. Today is the first time I wore my 45c in it. I still have it on. Feels great and keeps the gun securely tucked against my side. Quality looks great.

Paddy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Paddy, Would you be willing to report if your p30 V3 fits in the TT holster as well?

I am want to order the holster for the 45C and I am hopeful I could use it for both the 45c and P30s V3.

Thanks..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Paddy, Would you be willing to report if your p30 V3 fits in the TT holster as well?

I am want to order the holster for the 45C and I am hopeful I could use it for both the 45c and P30s V3.

Thanks..
Sure, I'll mess around with it later tonight. I've heard the P30 will generally fit holsters for the 45c. Will let you know.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Update - My P30 fit the TT Gunleather Mike's Special(made for the 45c) like a glove. Nice to know I have that added versatility.

Paddy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts