HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Are there detailed disassembly/reassembly instructions here for the P2000? I looked but could not find.

2. Are the magazines for any of the USP pistols compatible with the P2000? I have been led to believe that they are not.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I am not mistaken, the P2000 uses the same mags as the USPc. I don't know about disassembly instructions. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
The baseplates on my USPc .40 are marked "P2000 .40" and "USP .40C". So yes they are compatible. However, the higher capactiy USPc mags will not sit flush with the bottom of the grip on the P2000.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The baseplates on my USPc .40 are marked "P2000 .40" and "USP .40C". So yes they are compatible. However, the higher capactiy USPc mags will not sit flush with the bottom of the grip on the P2000.
Not true in my experience. The grips fit flush with mine.

The fullsize USP magazines are not compatible with the P2000.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Well thats cool then. So they are completely interchangable? I read somewhere else that they would not sit flush but I have never tried it. Maybe that was with the sk? I have a USPc .40 but my uncles P2k is a 9mm, so theres no way I could try it out.

If thats the case it sounds like a good idea to buy a P2000 and a USPc in the same caliber then. This way you'll have 6 mags that can go in either gun...awesome!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well thats cool then. So they are completely interchangable? I read somewhere else that they would not sit flush but I have never tried it. Maybe that was with the sk? I have a USPc .40 but my uncles P2k is a 9mm, so theres no way I could try it out.

If thats the case it sounds like a good idea to buy a P2000 and a USPc in the same caliber then. This way you'll have 6 mags that can go in either gun...awesome!

That is correct about the P2000sk not sitting flush. The Fullsize P2000 mags will work in the USPc and the P2000sk (but not flush). I also believe, but have not confirmed this, that the P30 15 round magazines will work in the P2000, P2000sk, and the USPc.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I must have read that the USPc mags don't sit flush and forgot they meant on the sk only not the full size. It would be awesome if the P30 mags were able to go in the P2k and USPc, makes life a whole lot easier to have just one type of mag that works in every gun.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I must have read that the USPc mags don't sit flush and forgot they meant on the sk only not the full size. It would be awesome if the P30 mags were able to go in the P2k and USPc, makes life a whole lot easier to have just one type of mag that works in every gun.
I believe the P30 magazines work in the P2000. One poster, in Europe though, said they do fit and the longer P30 mag sticks out a little bit. However this has not been confirmed in the USA.

·
Registered
82 Posts
For the SK you can get an X-Grip and it will fill in the gap on a USPc mag.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks but need more

That manual is great but I think that we need more help than that...

I have an armorer's manual for my P7 that has step-wise directions for dis and re-assembly.

That is what I am looking for.

Any help is appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts