HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SR9 that I am converting to a quasi MSG/PSG rifle. I was wondering if anyone has used MAGPUL stocks with HK rifles? Specifically the MAGPUL PRS G3 Preproduction! Secondly, has anyone used the HARRIS Bipod adapter for mounting a harris bipod to HK91 wide forearms? I am aware that I will have to drill a hole in the forearm to get the sling mount adapter to stick out of the base of the forearm. Your thoughts!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Great 308 has one of the MagPul's. He gave it a glowing review. You can find it here:

http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=153

I have a Harris mounted on a wide forearm right now. It's not absolutely necessary to drill a hole in the forend to mount one either. I decided not to screw around with the forend and instead modify the sling swivel stud. Just take a long shank threaded stud and turn down the diameter so it fits through the center of the front heatshield rivet. Then put it in place, mark it, and using a dremel tool and cutoff wheel, cut a groove in the shank for a heavy guage e-clip. (I left enough space so I could place a flat washer under the e-clip; that way the clip cant deform and turn loose) Cut off the excess so it does'nt rub your barrel and you're good to go. When you tighten the bipod on the handguard, it's rock solid, and you can remove it whenever with no ill effects to the handguard. :37:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SR9>MSG/PSG Conv

PM sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts