HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1. What are these letters for on the bottom loop of the slide for?
#2. This has been disccussed before, but if they are not making these, why are they in the product catalogue for special order???(I smell group buy!)
I have done a search on both and have not really found the right answer. Forgive me if this has been settled already.:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
#1. What are these letters for on the bottom loop of the slide for?
#2. This has been disccussed before, but if they are not making these, why are they in the product catalogue for special order???(I smell group buy!)
I have done a search on both and have not really found the right answer. Forgive me if this has been settled already.:confused:
#1. Don't know. I know it was discussed but can't remember how it turned out.
#2. I'm sure if enough units are contracted HK would make them in purple tiger stripe if that's what floats your boat. That number far exceeds any potential group buy short of outfitting the ranks of the Chinese army. :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I want a tan HK45 so bad. Even if it is "baby Sh*t brown." I don't know why they didn't just keep the original tan color, it was way better.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want a tan HK45 so bad. Even if it is "baby Sh*t brown." I don't know why they didn't just keep the original tan color, it was way better.
I agree. And why do they tease us and say available for special order, with engraving even!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Loll. I agree they look wicked. Wouldn't mind picking one up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I already have the HK45C now its needs an evil baby s**t twin. Kind of like Stewie and Bertram!!!:2300000:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts