HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks in large part to the bad influence of miscreants on this Forum, I brought home two H&K’s today — an HK45 and a P30.

The HK45 is a V1, but I have the plate coming to convert it to a V3. The P30 is a V3 from the LE package with 3 magazines and night sights. I played around with the grip options on both of them and have them set up for me. It will probably be tomorrow before I can take them out back to the range.

So I guess I’m “officially” an HfK guy now!!

·
Premium Member
USP45 USP45C P30L P30SK VP9LOR
112 Posts
Absolutely awesome! Congratulations!!!! I am thinking an HK45 will be my next purchase. Give us a range report if possible.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Awesome! Very nice. Enjoy them both.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congratulations on “officially” becoming a HK Guy! Those are two fine specimens of HK firearms my friend. Get out and shoot the sh*t out of them, and let us know what you think! Enjoy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congratulations! You are going to love them. 👊

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Old SWO ‘76
Well, I was a SWO -- but in 1976 I was still in elementary school! :D

CRUDES guy -- DDG, CG, FFG, 1987-2017. Commanded USS RAMAGE (DDG 61).

Reactions: Jslow

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cold and rainy today...looks like the range will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,957 Posts
Two is one and one is none. Congrats and welcome to the club! It's all downhill from here. :)

Reactions: Kost

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I made a quick trip out back - 20 rds through the HK45 (the "B") and 50 rds through the P30, all from 5-7 yds. Needless to say, me likey!!!

(I thought it was a proper use of the road trash I picked up! 😄)

Reactions: Kost and HK_FANATIC

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I made a quick trip out back - 20 rds through the HK45 (the "B") and 50 rds through the P30, all from 5-7 yds. Needless to say, me likey!!!

(I thought it was a proper use of the road trash I picked up! 😄)

View attachment 292829
I have always been a fan of using those “yay me” signs for hanging targets.

I am curious though, where did you find one of those? Talk about the rainbow unicorn!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts