HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a photo on the front page of this months Airports Monthly magazine of a UK police officer with his issue rifle.

It's a Heckler & Koch G36K fitted with a Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T scope, optional cheek pad on the folding butstock, a tactical light of unknown type, and a side by side mag carrier loaded with what are almost certainly Winchester Ranger 55gr soft points.

If I had my choice, I would take that combo over a Colt 6920 fitted with an ACOG or Aimpoint any day of the week.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Is it a K model or a C model? Ive never seen them w/ K models :eek:

Can you post a pic?

·
Registered
870 Posts
I don't see the Value of a ACOG on a Short rifle like that in the confinds of a airport But that's just me! I saw the pic. It did look BAD ASS!

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
ah - I know that pic!, thought it was French Police for some reason. The rifle was very kitted out... it was on the news stand at Charles DeGaulle when I passed through there on Sept 26th. the pic wasn't enough for me to buy that mag, so I just got the lastest issue of Raids :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry don't have a picture to link.

I'm certain it was a G36K though, and I'm almost as certain it was loaded with Rangers, the UK police are starting to buy some of our best ammo, not that there is anything wrong with the quality of Radway Green, it's just that the designs are outdated - I mean 95 grain 9mm with a soft tip, come on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts