HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you feel these are clones? I bought these 2 today I could not pass on them does anyone have them if so how are they holding up just would like to know the good and the bad on these guns. They are made in Germany by Walther and marked HK non like my GSG-5.
UMAREX .22LR 001.jpg UMAREX .22LR 002.jpg UMAREX .22LR 003.jpg UMAREX .22LR 004.jpg

·
Registered
339 Posts
Do you feel these are clones I bought these 2 today I could not pass on them does anyone have them if so how are they holding up just would like to know the good and the bad on these guns they are made in Germany by Walther and marked HK non like my GSG-5
I think there is something wrong with the . and ? keys on your keyboard. ;-)

Congrats on your new purchase. There are a couple of pretty lengthy threads on these in the HK CLONE TALK FORUM. Just do a search or scroll down a few threads from this one.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry not good with the computer stuff its a little new to me

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
sorry not good with the computer stuff its a little new to me
Oh, come on. Back in my day, you couldn't get out of the 2nd grade without knowing how to use a period and question mark... I guess "no kid left behind" has really done a job, eh?

I've got a nephew that can't even write cursive english. He holds a pen like chopstix (real chopsticks, not you, kid :biggrin:)... it's painful to watch and next to impossible to read. Looks like a one year old got ahold of a crayon and had at it on a wall. He even has trouble typing at the computer. He's only in his element when he uses his thumbs on a damned phone. Brings a new meaning to "all thumbs".

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I didnt even no where the questionmark was till you said something and I went to second grade 3 times. I paid $339 for the A5 and I paid $377 for my SD thats what it broke down to I had $716 out the door in these 2 guns but I also bought them from a Umarex sales rep I got the guns for his sample prices

·
Registered
480 Posts
Oh, come on. Back in my day, you couldn't get out of the 2nd grade without knowing how to use a period and question mark... I guess "no kid left behind" has really done a job, eh?

I've got a nephew that can't even write cursive english. He holds a pen like chopstix (real chopsticks, not you, kid :biggrin:)... it's painful to watch and next to impossible to read. Looks like a one year old got ahold of a crayon and had at it on a wall. He even has trouble typing at the computer. He's only in his element when he uses his thumbs on a damned phone. Brings a new meaning to "all thumbs".
Oh man, you are harsh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts