HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be old news for some of you but I stumbled across it. It's made by B&T, the company that makes the skeleton stocks for the UMP/MP5? It's called the APC9.

·
Registered
325 Posts
B+T sun machine gun that uses the TP9 mags and is rumored to possibly have 45 acp available. DSA imports the tp9 and a member on M4c stated they weren't sure they'd be importing it when he contacted them.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I think it uses an MP5 bolt or something very similar to it.
Looks like a cross between an MP5 and a UMP.

·
Registered
346 Posts
In Italy there is a 9x21 version or 45acp, now the b&t do some test the 223 version and 9mm para, i have ordered today the 9x21mm

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
HKPro member Alfred has (or had one). Thread on it in the All Gunz section of premium content.

Reported to be light weight, but front heavy and oddly balanced. Accurate. Ambi-bolt release, reciprocating charging handle. Decent trigger.

Also reported to not be nearly as good of a firearm as the mp5 fwiw.

·
Registered
346 Posts
HKPro member Alfred has (or had one). Thread on it in the All Gunz section of premium content.

Reported to be light weight, but front heavy and oddly balanced. Accurate. Ambi-bolt release, reciprocating charging handle. Decent trigger.

Also reported to not be nearly as good of a firearm as the mp5 fwiw.
the package of trigger is the same of AR15, i think to mount my MR223a1 trigger package because on my hk have mounted geissele, also can work the original b&t, the gun is made with very good material, very nice quality, and really nice precision, barrel lenght 175mm for 9x21 model, i think can replace the work of mp5K/UMP, if it had been more than 5 cm long barrel and handguard as it would have been better, I do not like the compact, in fact between mp5 and mp5k prefer the classic. I like very much the MP5 (never fired) because is a piece of story, characteristic, one word and all world know that weapon, but have choose b&t because i'm sure have future mind construction then old mp5 and other materials.

·
Registered
640 Posts
barrel lenght 175mm for 9x21 model, i think can replace the work of mp5K/UMP, if it had been more than 5 cm long barrel and handguard as it would have been better, I do not like the compact, in fact between mp5 and mp5k
Americanel - Not sure if it's being produced yet but according to the PDF on their webpage there is a version with a 240mm barrel called APC9-P Carbine (BT-36005)

B&T AG

·
Registered
346 Posts
Americanel - Not sure if it's being produced yet but according to the PDF on their webpage there is a version with a 240mm barrel called APC9-P Carbine (BT-36005)

B&T AG
Yes i have see, in italy there is short version 9x21, short version 45acp and now at test bench has 9luger version and do not know how long the barrel because there is a page on the website of the importer but no photos

I have found 2 video on youtube

Disassembly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAW8QCg7n1w

shooting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-7Is4kTws

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sorry for the necro post but I have some news to share. I posted this on M4C as well. A good friend of mine is the owner of Armati and I have it on his word that the APC9 is inbound for 2014. B&T AG Here's the link again. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see he is the only licensed distributor/importer of the entire B+T line, including accessories. Yes, 550 series quad rails and MP5 Buttstocks. The same folks who brought us the venerable 553 are bringing us the newest pistol caliber semi. I probably shouldn't mention this but they're considering taking pre-orders so I don't consider this vaporware any longer. They will be imported in the same configuration as the 553P, with a sling swivel attachment instead of the buttstock. Stocks will obviously be available for those with approved form 1s. 45, .223 and 300 Whisper are dependent on buyer interest. Contact armati-usa | Just another WordPress site and show interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts