HKPRO Forums banner

UMP conversion NFA questions

3441 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  DarkPhoenix
Filling out the form 1 for my UMP conversion. I'm gonna be Doing the graft conversion. What I the OAL you put and did you mark caliper as just 45 or did you list all 3 calipers?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
For the OAL on mine I just measured the gun with the 16" barrel on there and subtracted 8". If you go by the UMP short barrel specs it's actually like 7.87 instead of 8" but being off by about 1/8" is no big deal. My OAL is 27.75". For 4a mine was made in Trussville, AL actually. Did they move their plant to here in GA? Yep .45 ACP for 4c. I don't have the different calibers to change out too so I can't help ya there.

· Registered
40 Posts
Wolven I think you are referring to another section...4h is it? I've read some people put in that box what they will engrave on their rifle. I left that part blank and my Form 1 was approved no problem. That other section does refer to "original manufacture" as in Heckler and Koch, City State.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.