HKPRO Forums banner

UMP conversion NFA questions

3444 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  DarkPhoenix
Filling out the form 1 for my UMP conversion. I'm gonna be Doing the graft conversion. What I the OAL you put and did you mark caliper as just 45 or did you list all 3 calipers?
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Someone's gotta come up with a .22 conversion for it!
Yea no kidding. 45 ACP is expensive to shoot and even dropping the cash for the 9mm conversion takes forever to break even so to speak.

So now I'm completely confused... I was under the impression that I would have to get my receiver engraved with my name or trust name as I would be the manufacturer... This thread seems to specify otherwise? I'm going to call my NFA examiner and put this to rest...

· Registered
562 Posts
Yea no kidding. 45 ACP is expensive to shoot and even dropping the cash for the 9mm conversion takes forever to break even so to speak.

So now I'm completely confused... I was under the impression that I would have to get my receiver engraved with my name or trust name as I would be the manufacturer... This thread seems to specify otherwise? I'm going to call my NFA examiner and put this to rest...
As mentioned above, you need your name or name of your nfa trust along with city and state. Heres a partial pic of mine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.