HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a UMP conversion on the hkpro forums a few years back that black ops defense was selling and after taking it to the range this weekend the tabs that hold the stock in place broke off. It's been my favorite HK to shoot and I am wanting to get it back up and running, so I was hoping to get some advice on what I need to repair it. Looking around on HKParts I see the usual HDPS stock block but my conversion from black ops doesn't seem to use the HDPS stock block. I see on their website here: HK USC to UMP Conversion Services & Parts that they sell the stock and their block for $190. I put in an email with them about the issue but haven't heard anything back yet.

If I am not able to get a replacement from them directly would my next option be the HDPS stock block and a new roll pin? I am assuming I can remove my stock from the current broken block. Does anyone know if the HDPS block is metal or polymer? With the way this one broke I may be better off getting a stronger block and not having to worry about it later. I've attached some pictures of the block with the 2 tabs that broke off. Any information/advice you all may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
stock block is metal, and you can get it with heavy metal screw eyelet pins, if your old stock is a B/T it wont work the HDPS stock block, the spacing of hinge points are different, where they enterlock, if its a hk stock then your good to go, its a well built piece, I just changed my mind and went with rear fuse with tommy b.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,425 Posts
Same thing happen to mine. It's an easy enough fix, but you need a plastic welder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts