·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Where's the beef...?

Think your missing an image link.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
WOW... Bet that's a head turner at the range! Looks sharp.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Commented on this in the G36c thread, an with these clearer pics I definitely have to say these paint jobs are starting to sway me out of the solid color/no paint camp. Looking good!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Nice....I plan to do a water transfer print on a reverse stretch cast reciever build I'm piecing together. Your gun came out great! Do they have a websight?

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
How many UMP kills to unlock that camo? Lol. Looks awesome. Nice to see someone brave a new color. I'm fond of the orange tiger camo myself. Was always my fav unlock in COD.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
How many UMP kills to unlock that camo? Lol. Looks awesome. Nice to see someone brave a new color. I'm fond of the orange tiger camo myself. Was always my fav unlock in COD.
HAHAHAHAHA +1

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Yes, they have a website and additional photos as well. Home Page
That's actually pretty cool. Wonder how much they charge for this crap and how durable it is?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it costs about 300 per rifle which includes 1 mag. each additional mag is 20 bux. multiple mags you might get a deal on. optics range depending on if he has to dip the whole thing or like mine I only did the hood and battery cover so it was a little cheaper.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts