HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that the wait for a genuine UMP stock is going to continue, so in the meantime (sorry to all you purists) I am thinking about putting on a stock block C and mounting an ACE stock. My question is, where can I find a folding ACE stock to buy. I just need to get my rifle back up and going. Thanks everybody!

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a folding stock GSG-5 on hand and even with heavy modification it does not appear to fit the stock block c. Sorry, i did try. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait a minute, you didn't mean by chance that it fits a stock block b by chance did you?

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you it looks like I would need to buy the GSG stock, pull it off the GSG end cap , and then remount the GSG stock to the UMP stock block b. I was not sure if this would work and did not want to assume that both stock axels were the same. Let me know if this would be correct. I can't belive I got the wrong stock block, maybe they would return it. Thank you for your time and effort!

·
Registered
254 Posts
You got it exactly. The GSG version attaches with a screw, so you're going to need the UMP stock roll pin. Other than that, no ******* engineering required.

·
Registered
264 Posts
They are identical. The GSG/airsoft stock is made from the exact same material and actually feel more solid than the factory HK unit. I started running one on mine and recommending them for my builds especially since the HKs are so hard to come by now.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Digging up an oldie but a goodie...

So consensus on the GSG is go for it ? Couple bucks more but worth it ?

I don't care about folded shooting, does it lock up tight when folded ?

Seems like a bit nicer for the shorter LOP.

Maybe someone can pay up a pic with it folded, ejection post side shot.....

THAT IS THE SOUND OF INEVITABILITY !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts