HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an MFI universal mount for the MP5-K clone I got from DJ. I was able to attach it without any issues, but when I mounted my optic (Aimpoint T1) I was unable to get any sort of co-witenss with the iron sites. It seems like my rear drum is sitting way low. From what I understand, others are getting a 1/3 co-witness with this mount/optic combo on other clones.

I have not tinkered around with the rear site height since I do not have a proper HK sight tool yet, but I figured it would at least be in the ballpark. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I was not able to co-witness with the MFI mount as well. The MFI mount is just not low enough and when you mount the Aimpoint T1 the base of the T1 blocks the rear diopter and you can't see through it.

The only way I've been able to get absolute co-witness is with the B&T Low Profile Aimpoint mount.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I dont think the MFI mount is low enough to get a co-witness with anything. but I've been wrong in the past.

you will need the B&T 10266.

though not a T-1, I think my primary arms clone is closely modeled after the aimpoint....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.