HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I want to order a Uncle Mike's kydex belt holster (UM5330-1) for my USP40F. I have a Blade-Tech GL17 injection moulded holster for my Glock 17, which is great, but is it worth the extra money, or will Uncle Mike's (substantially cheaper) do the same job?

Also, does anyone have a photo of a USP in a Uncle Mike's holster? Cant seem to find a picture of it anywhere.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a very large container full of holsters. I have always bought the high dollars ones that took forever to arrive. Kytac, Chris Stewart, Mitch Rosen, Safariland, Ernie Hill, etc.,etc.,etc.,......................
Recently I was looking for a holster for my newly purchased P99 Walther.
The Uncle Mike's were the only ones they had for the Walther. It is a much improved holster compared to the one I bought for my son a few years ago for his Glock 17. It's fast, secure and from a practical standpoint, it does the job as well as any I have.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot. Especially for the photos, Sonny.
I'll be placing my order with Uncle Mike's shortly.

Thats whats great about these forums. You can get so much info & advice from other HK lovers who knows a bit more than you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I highly recommend Blackhawk Level 2 Serpa holsters for OWB Kydex holsters.

They are wicked fast and secure. They come with a belt piece and a paddle piece and are adjustable for cant and tension.

The carbon fiber finish looks sweet too.

The paddle is set up very well. I believe that in a fight for your holstered weapon, your pants would go with the holster if someone got it away from you. I also saw a video of a guy doing pull ups with his holstered gun testing the retention device, he did not fall. The release is in a natural position and leaves your trigger finger where it should be.

It is a few dollars more, but well worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts