HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had a rough guess/idea on what unfired hk usp compact 357 sig with box, manual, 2 mags, etc would be worth? I know they don't make these anymore and thought maybe that would make it a little more valuable or eventually worth more!? thanks!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Possibly. I actually just bought it though and was going to put it away in the safe. How much do you have in mind?

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh sorry, i actually just paid 9 for it...which was probably too high but I had to have it!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
8 bills...?
Ish. With a couple of P2000's , .357 Sig recently going for around $700 shipped I'd have to bite real hard to accept that. But then again I'm not in love with the caliber even if I understand its appeal. ut who am I to judge? I just bought another daggone P7M13.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just paid $800 for a p2000 357 sig, 5 mags, 40 cal barrel. Tt was in great shape. don't see really many of them on the internet much...

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually haven't received it yet. It was $930 including shipping then $20 for ffl transfer...but I wouldn't even sell it for $1000 right now. sorry.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I don't feel bad at all. The extra 3 mags ($90) and the 40 cal barrel (at least $140) makes up. plus that one is double action only. i like sa/da better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts