HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to share with the HKPRO community, my experience(s) with M. L. Security Products (a.k.a.; MLSECPRO). I should call it an education, rather than an experience. Each and every phone conversation that I have had with MLSECPRO is just that, an education. Have any of you been to the local hardware store whereby the owner, personally assists you with all of your needs? He walks you through his store to ensure that you have all of the items required to get the job done? For those of you who have not had the pleasure of this experience, I will unfortunately place you in the "Home Depot" generation. I do not know to whom you all speak with when you deal with MLSECPRO, but I have had the pleasure of dealing exclusively with Tom. Tom guides me in a direction based upon what MY needs are (just like that local hardware store). He has an uncanny ability of uncovering what they are and providing me with solutions to fulfill those needs. We have on occasion, discussed and solved many of the world's issues. What is most comforting though, is knowing that MLSECPRO is a "One Stop Shop". Everything from firearms (not just HK) to gunsmithing, and all services in between. I suggest that if you want personalized, customer centric service, you need go no further than MLSECPRO. You will not go away dissatisfied!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts