HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list of weapon lights compatible with the P30sk? All of the threads I have searched seem to be several months old and I didn't want to resurrect one. I figured it's worth asking as there may be some new offerings out there. I know that the Surefire XC1 is a no go, please correct me if I'm wrong on that. That would have been my choice had it fit. I do not want or need IR or laser combos. Light only. Please and thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
The only two I ever heard fitting the P30SK were the Viridian C5L and the Streamlight TLR-3 or 4. I'd be curious to find out if there are any other options as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update. I'm off today and I called Surefire tech support. They confirmed that the XC1 does not fit the P30sk nor do any of their other weapon mounted lights fit it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
I tried my TLR-2G - it does *not* fit on a P30SK.
You need a TLR3 (light only) or TLR4 (light laser combo). I have an extra TLR4 I can part with if your interested.
I also have a DMA XST green laser/light combo I'm selling that will fit on the sk as well. Here's pics of them on my P99c.
IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1067.JPG

·
Registered
446 Posts
You need a TLR3 (light only) or TLR4 (light laser combo). I have an extra TLR4 I can part with if your interested.
I also have a DMA XST green laser/light combo I'm selling that will fit on the sk as well.
Thanks -- I have the TLR-2G for my nightstand gun, and hadn't planned on anything for the ccw SK. That said, I almost bought a TLR-4G before choosing the 2G. I'll shift to PM. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
TLR-1 HL will not. It fits in the 4th notch of the rail on my P30, anything shorter and it won't lock in.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Here are pics of the TLR-4 on my P30sk and VP9. The "E" Key is used for both applications. Just arrived so haven't had time to take to the range, but seems to fit nice and snug. Easy on/off. I'm sure there are others that will work, but this will give you an idea how they look in an HK.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts