HKPRO Forums banner

Updated Pic: New P30L

2570 Views 21 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Wolvee
I went ahead and bought a new P30L today. Pics when I get home. For anyone in SW Florida Shoot Straight in Ft Myers has them as part of their anniversary sale. $799 for a new P30L (plus an HK hat) I felt was too good to pass up. Maybe I'm wrong cause I didn't do a lot of research on the 'L' version. Couldn't pass it up.

NOTE: Sorry for the sideways pic. I hate technology!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
I went ahead and bought a new P30L today. Pics when I get home. For anyone in SW Florida Shoot Straight in Ft Myers has them as part of their anniversary sale. $799 for a new P30L (plus an HK hat) I felt was too good to pass up. Maybe I'm wrong cause I didn't do a lot of research on the 'L' version. Couldn't pass it up.
$996 on their website :(
Shoot Straight

Sent them an e-mail asking if they'd honor that price on-line and am hoping for the best.

Oh, and it appears to be out of stock.

· Registered
126 Posts
I'll see if they reply today and if not, will try contacting them this weekend, thanks... I think.

Sale doesn't start until this weekend but I live in Central FL and had no clue about the sale. Their managers wear black shirts and I happened to get waited on by a manager. While I was waiting another customer wanted the sale price on a SW642 and that manager said no. No sale prices before the weekend. The mgr I worked with told me to come back this weekend for the sale price. I told him I lived 4 hrs away and couldn't come back as I was just passing through. He asked if I had a CCW (yes) and he glanced at the cash I had in my shirt pocket and said he would honor the sales price and sell it to me for $799. I didn't get the free earmuffs or solvent but I could care less. Not sure they will honor online as I expect these to sell fast at that price. Now I need to figure out how to explain to the wifey that $800 was a steal for a P30L !!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.