HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a moment of weakness while surfing the web and ended up remodeling my V93.

KAS HK93 RAS
Tango Down rail panels and vertical grip
HK33 0-1-25 clipped & pinned lower
Specter single-point point sling
Smith Vortex flash suppressor

·
Registered
670 Posts
Very nice updates Clonehead.

I too was very interested in a RAS forearm for my 93 but hated the open gap shown between the cocking tube and the handguard itself. It seems that the panels do a nice job covering that area though.

I would like to see more closeups of the handguard on the rifle if you have any available.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
That's sick (in the good sense)! Adds a very unique look!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What are you using for the optics? And what kind of mount are using for them and do they co-witness with the diopter sights?

Where did you buy the rail? I'm looking on Operation Parts, and I'm wondering whether that's the medium-long or the long rail you have on your V93.

Oh, and how long is the barrel on your V93?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Very nice. Do you mind if I ask where you purchased the RAS from? Maybe I have been looking in the wrong places but have come up pretty empty.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thank You !!

And once again, I think that is an awsome look... I know where some of my Christmas money is going.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Awsome looking rifle. Where did you come up with the Smithe Enterprise Vortex for it? I've been looking for one of those for awhile.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,392 Posts
That looks nice. I really like that rifle!

·
Registered
9 Posts
What model V93

Clonehead,
That is an awesome looking V93. What model did you start with, is it the regular full length rifle with the long handguard?
Thanks,
Darin

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wow, I like that look

1 - 20 of 22 Posts