HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the page, Just picked up this Urban Grey USP 40 c , from what I understand these are fairly uncommon. I read another post saying only 1000 were made, can anyone shed some light onto this? I'm really not up on my USP's the only other HK I own is a VP9
any insight into this pistol would be greatly appreciated.

15271593_1247263988628027_468744344_o.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The black spot appears to be from some heathens greasy hand. Lol. I'm going to detail it tonight. I'll post more pics after its cleaned up.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Yes there were only 500 each of these made. During that time frame there were a total of 11 colored frame models produced. If you search through the threads you will see where I posted pics of them all. Nice find!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it shoots really well! I think I prefer a longer barrel, but it's a nice gun. Anyone have a good trade? Mesasage me

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good find! I picked up one of the same a couple of years back from someone who needed money badly and in a hurry. I carry my two-tone stainless quite a bit, but take my urban grey out of the safe and gaze at it fondly from time to time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, this one is not a safe queen (sadly) it has the typical take down lever wear mark, as well as some holster wear on the slide, but at least I don't feel bad about taking it to the range. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts