HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few photos of the US Border Patrol's BORTAC and SRT units. They're not the most well known of groups out there, but certainly very tight, professional, well trained units. They're among some of the top special operations units in the country IMHO. Anyway, here are the pics. Enjoy!

BORTAC

SRT

SRT

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry if this picture turns out to be HUGE. I couldn't find a way to resize it. Mods, feel free to delete or resize if necessary. Anyway, it's an older pic of USBP's SRT unit.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Great pics as always. Thanks Tspeis!

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Anyone happen to notice the ejection ports on the UMP's in the photo above are all on the wrong side? Either the photo was altered or HK made some lefty UMP's for the USBP. :D Wait, that can't be right, the operators are all holding them right handed! ;)

On another note, I'm sure we've ALL seen this photo. Old shot of a USBP SRT member.

Tspeis

·
Registered
22 Posts
I understand first photo is taken at some show or display but that MG looks like PK and some AK is visible?
Do they use those weapons?

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's a contingent of BORTAC'ers and BORSTAR (kind of a cross between SRT and EMS and USAF Para-Rescue) in Iraq right now. Have been since the beginning of the war.

Perhaps where that pic is from with the PKM.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tspeis,

You're right, that is one big picture but it's pretty awesome - thanks for posting.

R

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Good pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey Tspeis,

That is a great shot, so I resized for ya..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts