HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Euro has now reached $1.44 US dollars. At this rate, the Europeans will be wiping their assess with our currency soon. If this keeps up, expect big price increases from our favorite European manufacturers on everything they sell here. Hopefully, they will continue to sell in the US and prices wont go so high their volume is too low to justify sales here

·
Registered
381 Posts
I dont think this is HK related. Perhaps in the members lounge it would ok.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sure the prices will go up if the dollar keeps going like this, here in my country (Egypt) we used to import europian guns since it was much cheeper than US guns (considering the shipping fees)untill 3 monthes ago when the dollar started to stop down in front of the Euro...Now it's much cheeper to import from the US than to do from Europe.
A week ago I bought a NIB S&W 952 performance center 5" barell for the same price i used to pay for a new HK usp.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Their prices won't go up, our effective COST will go up... our dollar buys less of their products, or to state it the other way, it takes more of our money to buy the same amount of their goods.
Sorry had to chime in.

·
Registered
749 Posts
NAU, Amero, Vincente Fox, Canada

Well, look up "Amero" and "North American Union". You'll not like what you find and, yes, imported stuff will soon become unattainable to most...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts