HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of my buddies and I where at the range the other day and we got to discussing what other hobbies we enjoyed. Its crazy but everyone of us like and collect watches! So I figured I would start a thread about this. Lets see your favorite HKs or clones with your favorite watches. I'll get the ball rolling.

My Tag Heuer Carrera Day / Date with my MP5K PDW clone.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Good to see you back 01coltcolt!
It's an appreciation for fine machinery and craftsmanship. There's a thread similar to this one somewhere here, just can't find it so I'll add to this. There are quite a few here of the WIS arena.

·
Priest of the P7
4,885 Posts
Not me. When you're important, the party starts when you get there. The time is irrelevant. ��. <-- this was supposed to be the ****pile emoji. Didn't work.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's an appreciation for fine machinery and craftsmanship. There's a thread similar to this one somewhere here, just can't find it so I'll add to this. There are quite a few here of the WIS arena.

Beautiful, brother. Thank you for the welcome, I was deployed again:(

·
Registered
808 Posts

That AP is stunning

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm digging that Marathon Auto. I'm a Swiss watch fan and aren't those like 47mm?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Breitling always compliments a MP5 SD

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice SD! I hope I can get a Pepsi GMT II someday but I keep buying guns instead LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts