HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
You won't find a US made trigger for HKs, I've looked.

JLD (now PTR) used to make them / use US made ones a while ago, but doesn't anymore as they were too expensive to make.

Another clone mfg posted on another board that his were foreign made also (though not HK).

Don't know what vector uses, but would assume same deal.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
POF parts are from Pakistan. Pakistan Ordnance Factory. They changed to "patriot" to be politically correct.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Top of their page says this:

PROFESSIONAL GRADE WEAPONS SYSTEMS REQUIRING NO LUBE
MADE, OWNED and OPERATED in the U.S.A.

Kind of misleading because if you go to the "ABOUT" page it states this:

Patriot Ordnance Factory, Inc. is an American owned and operated small business. Our Manufacturing and R&D facilities are headquartered in Arizona. We specialize in the design, manufacture and marketing of AR style rifles, uppers, lowers and miscellaneous gun accessories.

G3 / HK-91 PARTS
All items are new, made on HK licensed tooling from Pakistan Ordnance Factories and J.L.D. Enterprises, Inc.

MP-5 / HK-94 PARTS
All items are new, made on HK licensed tooling from Pakistan Ordnance Factories.

http://www.pof-usa.com/about/about.htm

Sorry, I guess they do make parts in the US but not the HK parts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You won't find a US made trigger for HKs, I've looked.
JLD (now PTR) used to make them / use US made ones a while ago, but doesn't anymore as they were too expensive to make.
Yes, JLD used to make its own triggers and hammers (not sure about sears), I have them in my rifle.
-albertr

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
so is there a definitive answer as to whether the POF parts for an HK91 are US made or not?
OK. POF HK parts are NOT made in the US. They are from PAKISTAN.

Better?

·
Registered
886 Posts
PTR has a hammer, sear and trigger box that are US made. They used to make triggers, but have appeared to have dropped it.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts