HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the US model HK45 fitted case available for purchase?
If so, please send me a PM with the ordering details.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,806 Posts
All of the HK45's that have gone through my hands have the standard black clam shell style case with the foam inside. Not really "fitted" with specific cut outs, etc. I might have some extra if you need one of those...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Are you refering to the new plastic grey case? A several months ago I tried to buy from Hk but they said it was limited supply and temp anyway. But I stated my desire on here and was able to trade a black case for the grey one which appeared perfect. I will keep an eye out for you and good luck.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you refering to the new plastic grey case? A several months ago I tried to buy from Hk but they said it was limited supply and temp anyway. But I stated my desire on here and was able to trade a black case for the grey one which appeared perfect. I will keep an eye out for you and good luck.
Yep. That's the case I'm looking for. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me.
Bob

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All of the HK45's that have gone through my hands have the standard black clam shell style case with the foam inside. Not really "fitted" with specific cut outs, etc. I might have some extra if you need one of those...
Thanks for the kind offer, but like you I have a few of those collecting dust.
Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Bob, I will keep my eye open for one as well.

·
Registered
866 Posts
There are 2 different grey cases. The first is the original smaller grey case for the USP series. The second and the newest is a bigger and, I think, more attractive case. I have seen numerous USP cases on ebay. I would like to find another new one myself.

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
323 Posts
The large gray cases were used when the HK45/HK45C first began being produced in the U.S. We stopped using them because they did not stack well for storage and were too large to fit in our shipping containers securely, resulting in wasted space requiring more boxes to ship and more shipping charges.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The large gray cases were used when the HK45/HK45C first began being produced in the U.S. We stopped using them because they did not stack well for storage and were too large to fit in our shipping containers securely, resulting in wasted space requiring more boxes to ship and more shipping charges.
Would it be possible to special order one from Germany?
Thanks,
Bob

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
323 Posts
They did not come from Germany. They were produced by a U.S. manufacturer. It is not possible to get any more of them. There were no spares, only 1 for each pistol until we quit using them.

·
Banned
366 Posts
Damn, I wanted one too. This means soon they will sell for $100~150.00 dollars and be a "Special Collectors item".

I know my local gun shop has two of them because they have to USA marked HK45C's that are NEVER!! going to sell because they want $1250.00 each for them. They have been there as long as I can remember. They even have one the factory HK45CT's for $1400.00 that is never going to sell lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts