HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bare barrel end on my USC still hasn't looked quite right to me. Does anyone who owns a USC/UMP have a device they have presently attached to their rifle? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes. I have a shroud that looks like a suppressor. I bought it here from a member a few years ago. Very cool. I get a lot of strange looks at the range when I shoot it because it does not suppress the sound. I've never seen one like mine for sale anywhere. The guy I bought it from did not say where he got it. If you PM me you email address, I'll try to send you some pictures. It is held in place with a hex screw at the base.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ok now you've perked my interest Land :) Where did you get that suppressor and how long is it? Will it fit a real H&K 8" Barrel? I see dead pinning one of those in my future.

·
2,832 Posts
it completely covers the 16" barrel, will not work with the 8", its from MFI, got in on the group buy and it was $100, well made fake can, the RO at the range gave me **** for having an "illegal" gun at the range....LOL :)

Ok now you've perked my interest Land :) Where did you get that suppressor and how long is it? Will it fit a real H&K 8" Barrel? I see dead pinning one of those in my future.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ha! Story of my life :) Ah well, I hope my 16" 9mm Barrel comes back quickly and working correctly... This is killing me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts