HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I bought a NIB USC from Turners 10 days ago, and they only had it in stock in their main warehouse. So I was unable to verify what actual is included in the box. I pick it up tonight but wanna make sure its complete. Can someone please help me out on what I should be looking for? Thanks in advance. What I think it comes with:

-hex key tool
-(1) magazine
-sling
-manual
-radlock removal tool
-lock

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It should come with two magazines; mine did and it's a BA (2010) date code. Although, I don't live in Cali.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in California and I bought a USC from Turner's last Christmas. It came in a big cardboard box with two - 10 round mags plus what you have on your list.
Happy shooting!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
w/ the Tbostic stock. Feels so much natural than the thumbhole. There is a slight wiggle on the grip though. Not sure if thats normal. Waiting for rails to be delivered so I can install the forward grip. Excited and cant wait to test at the range

·
Registered
42 Posts
w/ the Tbostic stock. Feels so much natural than the thumbhole. There is a slight wiggle on the grip though. Not sure if thats normal. Waiting for rails to be delivered so I can install the forward grip. Excited and cant wait to test at the range
That stock is a big improvement to the whole rifle, IMHO. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! Actually, I wanna thank all the members on this site. Everyone seems so friendly and willing to give their input to us Newbies. HK for Life!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts