HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like in USC lower the trigger group is held in with 4 pins and the trigger group will come out in piecs.

Is this correct.

Thanks

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Correct.

There are TONS of posts regarding the USC/UMP trigger group. Do a search on the board and you'll find a wealth of info.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Looks like in USC lower the trigger group is held in with 4 pins and the trigger group will come out in piecs.

Is this correct.

Thanks
Yes, they are. You need to knock them out from left to right, and replace them from right to left. The holes in the left side of the receiver have a metal insert of some kind that locks the pin in.

And if you take it apart, watch out for the springs around the rearmost pin. They will fly across the room and it will take you an hour to find them at 2am because they are buried inside a houseplant. (ask me how I know.) :90:

·
Registered
685 Posts
And if you take it apart, watch out for the springs around the rearmost pin. They will fly across the room and it will take you an hour to find them at 2am because they are buried inside a houseplant. (ask me how I know.) :90:
Found one in a candle up on top of the DVD shelf last time I took one apart... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts