HKPRO Forums banner

USC still imported.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sahql057 
#1 ·
I wonder if HK still importing the USC carbine, Are these guns still on production? there is rumor out there that the USC is no longer imported by H&K. :300000000:

#2 ·
I don't know one way or the other, however, usually when HK does that they note on their website "limited availability" as with the SL8. I don't see this on the USC.

#3 ·
Bit of a misleading title, maybe a (?) would have been better. But it's late and I'm feeling cynical, sorry about that.

With that out of the way, welcome aboard!

And from what I've heard, HK has ceased importation and the market is continuing off of what remains in dealer stock. Once those are gone, that's it. Someone with more knowledge, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Ringer, you may be referring to the SL8 not the USC...

#4 ·
I wonder if the USC got any collectible value to it? it seem like the supplying/availability of the rifle drying out on the market right now, and I also heard something about HK discontinuing the USC productions, because not many people willing to spend $1300 for a 10rds plastic carbine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.