HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do this. How and how much? I dont have a USC yet but planning on getting one soon.

TIA
Rob

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
3k - 3.5k is the general average from a thread a few days ago. You can do it slightly cheaper if you shop around for deals. Slightly more if you want to convert to .40 or 9mm also.

One possible shortcut is a receiver by hdps and a UMP parts kit if you can find one.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Cheapest way is to go with a stock block conversion and use the USC barrel. You could get away with that for around $2000 depending on how good a deal you get on a USC. To do a true conversion with the rear fusion, you just added a grand.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I did mine for roughly $2300 or so including rails, two UMP mags, and an AFG2. All UMP original parts where it matters (FBI semi-auto lower, trigger, folding stock, mags). Expect to pay a few hundred more as the cost of USC's has gone up along with UMP mags and the factory folding stock is scarce. Optics cost anywhere from $200 to the moon depending on how you want to do it. Don't bother with a scope, just get a holo/reflex/red dot sight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did mine for roughly $2300 or so including rails, two UMP mags, and an AFG2. All UMP original parts where it matters (FBI semi-auto lower, trigger, folding stock, mags). Expect to pay a few hundred more as the cost of USC's has gone up along with UMP mags and the factory folding stock is scarce. Optics cost anywhere from $200 to the moon depending on how you want to do it. Don't bother with a scope, just get a holo/reflex/red dot sight.
that doesnt sound too bad as far as cost goes. I cant wait to get this started.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I spent a little over 3 grand for mine ($3,200 to be exact), not including the Aimpoint PRO optic (another $400).
The end result is priceless.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
TooSixy, how'd you wind up spending over $3k on yours? I know you got your USC from Bud's, too, for the same price as I did. I didn't think I did that well on bargains and I even had AviatorDave do my FCG swap and milling work.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I did mine myself, Here is the list of parts: HK USC 1500
Navy 3 position lower with trip lever removed 300.00
HDPC Stock Block and pin around 200.00
UMP folding stock 115.00
Grand total $2115.00
The work to make the UMP mag fit the USC receiver was incredibly easy and I did it myself in about 20 minutes. This does not include the price of the UMP mags, which can vary ALOT. Right now Robert RTG has them for 64.95 which is a great deal.
I also have all the mounting rails on mine and front foregrip.

So my total for the actual base conversion was $2115.00

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Great info Tracelinscout! Thanks for that. I've been really interested in a USC/UMP lately. Considering one in 40S&W but wish I can buy one from factory in 9mm lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts