HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any pics of your USC to UMP work?

Wanted to see the rear stub fuse and remarking to UMP specifically.

Thanks!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Thank you :)

Couple of changes since then...

1) I now use the correct font for the remark and vertically align it better with the logo.
2) No longer do the stock catch lug (unless one can provide the demilled lug)

Tom Bostic (tbostic) does a nice conversion as well. Have not seen one in person, but many are happy with his work.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i knoq you are a very busy man with all your great work that you do for the community but what is your current wait time for doing the USC to UMP conversions?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thank you :)

Couple of changes since then...

1) I now use the correct font for the remark and vertically align it better with the logo.
2) No longer do the stock catch lug (unless one can provide the demilled lug)

Tom Bostic (tbostic) does a nice conversion as well. Have not seen one in person, but many are happy with his work.

Cheers,
Joe
Your work gets better and better every time I see it. I hope my conversion is coming up soon as I'm dying to take it out to the range. It's not a fuse conversion but I'm sure it will rock.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
i knoq you are a very busy man with all your great work that you do for the community but what is your current wait time for doing the USC to UMP conversions?
6-8 months for a UMP fuse conversion. Thanks :)

Your work gets better and better every time I see it. I hope my conversion is coming up soon as I'm dying to take it out to the range. It's not a fuse conversion but I'm sure it will rock.
I do have some non-fuse conversions piled up so I have to get those done soon. Yours in in there :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, I'm liking this more and more-- a suitable little sister for the G36 conversion. And since I have a big pile of M3A1 mags for the Bazooka Brothers .45 AR build, it makes sense economically as well. Dangit, quit pushing ideas at me for ways to spend more money . . . :33:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts