HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to look further into this. Can someone tell me what the difference is between these two? Obviously I will need to purchase a UMP lower and swap out the USC internals. I see the second one is US made, but I'm just not sure which block I need to attach the folding stock:

HK UMP Demilled Receiver - HKPARTS.NET

HDPS UMP Stock Block - HKPARTS.NET

Thanks for everyone's help.

·
Registered
307 Posts
A stock block is plug and play. Simply put it on and attach the stock to it.

The demilled receiver end would have to be grafted onto your USC. A LOT more work just to be authentic, when the weapon can't fire in full auto anyway.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Stock Block "B" will attach to a UMP stock. There are other versions available from HDPS for different type of stocks. Don't forget the stock pin.

·
Registered
194 Posts
A stock block is plug and play. Simply put it on and attach the stock to it.

The demilled receiver end would have to be grafted onto your USC. A LOT more work just to be authentic, when the weapon can't fire in full auto anyway.
I have a conversion done each way. The grafted UMP version looks cleaner and is a bit shorter. Well worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I realize that this thread is almost seven years old, but I was hoping that some of you guys that have already made the USC to UMP conversions could help me out with this. I stumbled across a man named Wade Bailey at Top Notch Accessories, who had this stock block and stock set that are made out of composite polymer. I liked the way that it looked and I decided to buy it. It hasn’t arrived as of yet, so if you already know about this product, and it is a sham- please tell me so that I can return it before the 45 day PayPal warranty runs out.
Here’s a picture for those of you who were wondering and HERE is the link to his page.

I will definitely be reviewing this stock set when it arrives, I have high hopes.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Top notch is still around? I thought Todd ditched that company years ago.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Same last name as Todd ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts